Accelium’s Personal Accountability Project delves deep into this important life-skill. The project employs an interactive and reflective approach to examining different viewpoints.
Students learn that Personal Accountability means accepting both the desired and undesired results of our actions. During the project, students are confronted with highly challenging thinking games.
These games have a dual purpose: Firstly, they stimulate students' curiosity and elevate their motivation. Secondly, they simulate high-commitment situations where challenges must be overcome logically, creatively, and emotionally. Students practise methods and use practical tools that develop a sense of personal responsibility with an emphasis on accountability.
Personal Accountability Project (Y3-Y5)
- A 16-weeks learning process
- Benefits for Y3-Y5 students
- Progjects combine direct instructions using the Accelium Learning Map with independent personal exercises on the Accelium System
- Content is connected to the OECD recommendations
- Using the Accelium app, the learning process can continue seamlessly after school
- Ongoing professional guidance and teacher support throughout the project
- Game-based assessment provides focus and evaluates learning outcomes