"Today's children are the leaders of tomorrow."
Leadership - do you learn how to become a leader, or are you born as one? Is leadership an inherent thing, or is it something that can be taught?
The Accelium leadership project identifies the traits of a leader. Students will learn that leadership is a choice in a particular way of life, and when there is a combination of components that come together, they may develop into a person who can lead.
The course identifies leadership as a combination of motivation, the ability to focus on the big picture, and also getting to know the small details, identifying opportunities, and more!
Often the tendency for many of us is to treat leaders as heroic figures and sometimes give them mythical characteristics that describe them as "larger than life" figures.
But is leadership an ability that exists in individuals in the population? Or can it appear anywhere and in any person? This course approaches these questions and more!
Click here to download the full syllabus
Leadership Project (Y6-Y10)
- A 10-weeks learning process
- Benefits for Y5-Y10 students
- Projects combine direct instructions using the Accelium Learning Map with independent personal exercises on the Accelium System
- Content is connected to the OECD recommendations
- Using the Accelium app, the learning process can continue seamlessly after school
- Ongoing professional guidance and teacher support throughout the project
- Game-based assessment provides focus and evaluates learning outcomes