The Creative Thinking Project focuses on six main topics. The first lesson of the course is an introduction to creative thinking and its importance to every aspect of our lives. Students will come to understand that creativity is not solely associated with and expressed via the arts, but has a place in subjects all across the curriculum and beyond.
The following sessions gradually develop the topic of creativity. Students will learn that creativity allows them to see fresh possibilities and alternatives; and teaches them not to fear difficulty and change.
The games in this project present innovative and practical tools which develop creative thinking; tools that every teacher can use in the classroom and apply in a wide range of fields and subjects preparing students for life beyond the classroom.
Creative Thinking Project (Y6-Y9)
- A 16-weeks learning process
- Benefits for Y5-Y8 students
- Projects combine direct instructions using the Accelium Learning Map with independent personal exercises on the Accelium System
- Content is connected to the OECD recommendations
- Learning process continues seamlessly after school, using the Accelium app
- Ongoing professional guidance and teacher support throughout the project
- Game-based assessment provides focus and evaluates learning outcomes